At Porsche, we provide professional after-sales services to retain your vehicle to its optimal condition. Our Porsche certified technician team is highly trained, and only Porsche Approved equipment and facilities are used. With services covering rigorous painting and dynamic repairs, you can be assured that your esteemed Porsche is in good hands.
From 1 Dec 2021 to 31 Jan 2022, exciting seasonal promotions* for body paintwork are available at the Porsche Service Centres. Fill in the form below or contact our expert team at 2179 7911 for more details.
Porsche Body & Paint Service Seasonal Offer
Selected Panel of Body & Paint
Enjoy a discount of nearly 50% for body paint work with complimentary Interior Steam Cleaning and Disinfection Service or Car Coating Service, upon purchase of 3 panels or more to restore your Porsche to perfection.
Free one Interior Steam Cleaning and Disinfection Service (Valued at HK$700)
Free one Car Coating Service
(Valued at HK$7,500)
Full Vehicle Repaint Service
- Applying to all models, a fixed 15% discount will be offered for full vehicle repaint service, together with a complimentary free Car Coating Service (Valued at HK$7,500). Grab the chance to reinstate confidence for your choices!
90-minute Fast Lane Oil Change Service
- Get a head start in the new year with our 90 minutes Fast Lane Oil Change Service, which is promoting at 10% off discount on labour and parts cost now!
Terms and conditions
* Available at Hung Hom, Chai Wan and Tuen Mun Service Centre and valid until 31 Jan 2022.
* Any significant damage is subjected to on-site assessment and additional body repairing work will be quoted.
* If additional mechanical & electrical repairing works or new panel replacement are required, then special one-off 10% discount on parts and labour cost will be offered.
* This Offer is NOT applicable for Insurance claim.
Full vehicle repaint
* Applicable for outside painting, exclude engine bay and interior.
Fast Lane Oil Change Service
* Advance reservation is required to be made at least one day prior to the service date.